Contact Us Now!
SERVICE MANAGER – Please see the full job specification below:
The role of “Service Manager” is to ensure the service offerings Pimbrook provide to customers are sufficient to fulfil the needs of the customer and are provided in an efficient manner within the resources available. This involves developing and managing the service team, reviewing product and service offerings and managing support and service jobs.
Job title: Service Manager
Responsible to: Operations Director.
Location: Tramore, Co. Waterford.
Purpose of the job: Manage service to customers and the service team.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage the service team to ensure sufficient skilled resource is available for the operations required.
- Review product and services (with 3rd parties if required) and help develop new solution offerings.
- Manage support to ensure it is being provided within agreed service levels.
- Assess job requests to determine what is required producing a job specification including costing and quotation as applicable.
- Follow up with customers to confirm job specifications and schedule confirmed jobs assigning suitable resource to fulfil them.
- Advise and guide the service team in completing jobs.
- Ensure completion of jobs and feed billing information to accounts.
- Escalation point for service issues.
- Review level of service provided (including customer feedback).
- Maintain a service knowledge base and required documentation (including any online content required).
- Ensure CRM contact details are kept up to date and maintain a communication channel to customers to provide updates on service events.
- Provide backup resource if required (i.e. during temporary resource shortages or high demand).
- Report directly to the Operations Director (or Managing Director in the absence of the Operations Director).
The successful candidate must have the following:
- Fluent in English language both written and verbal.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
- Good administration and organisational skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Certified expert product knowledge of Sage 50 and Sage Payroll.
- Management qualification and experience.
- Ability and willingness to travel, full driving licence and own transport.
Additional Relevant Qualifications:
The following attributes will be an advantage:
- Past experience in a service manager role.
- Accounting and/or payroll experience.
- Problem solving ability.
- Technical skills (e.g. Excel, MS Office, MS Windows).
- Training experience.
- Flexible positive attitude.
To apply, please email:
Pimbrook Software (Pimbrook) offers complete payroll and accounting software solutions for small to medium size businesses. These solutions allow organisations to manage their accounting and payroll processes more efficiently and gain control over their cash flow.
If you wish to inquire about a career with Pimbrook please feel free to reach us through our contact form.