Contact Us Now!
PAYE Modernisation Update Event Recording
Watch the Pimbrook & Revenue presentation on this event recording and get an update on what has happened since PAYE Modernisation has gone live and the challenges businesses are facing.
We discuss how PAYE Modernisation affects the payroll process and what is expected from you going forward. We also give you a demo of how Sage Payroll is handling the PAYE Modernisation processes.
- What is PAYE Modernisation and how to ensure compliance
- How PAYE Modernisation will streamline your payroll processes
- The benefits of PAYE Modernisation to your business
- Recent changes & updates to PAYE Modernisation
- Real time reporting to Revenue
- Making corrections to the payroll
- Non-compliance and penalties
- How Sage Payroll is handling the PAYE Modernisation processes
PAYE Modernisation Update!
Please fill-out this form to watch the webinar recording:
Duration: 59 minutes.
Sinead Sweeney – Revenue
Sinead Sweeney is the Change and Communications Manager for the PAYE Modernisation project. Sinead is a qualified Revenue professional with over 20 years tax experience. Prior to this role Sinead was the PREM audit manager for LCD with responsibility for audit and compliance across the division. She has extensive experience across diverse functions within the Revenue organisation.
Stephanie Davies – Pimbrook Software
Stephanie Davies is a customer focused business owner and a veteran with over 20 years’ experience of helping small to medium sized companies better manage and grow their business using technology. Stephanie is Managing Director of Pimbrook Software, the largest Sage 50 and Payroll Partner in Ireland.